Pluto TV Update is needed to avoid any problems occurs to Pluto TV App. Those problems such as freezing, crashing and more. The main problems are Pluto TV version, so please make sure you have the latest Pluto TV version. Pluto always try to increase user experience and fix all the bugs that appeared. The developer team always hear Pluto TV users problems. Just visit this link to go to Pluto TV support page. Send your problems, and the team will help you as fast as possible.
How to Update Pluto TV
To make sure you have the latest version you can check your app version. Just follow the step below to check your version. The step is based on the type of devices.
To check which Pluto TV app installed on your Android device. Go to Settings, Devices, Apps. Search for Pluto TV app on the list. Click to check which version is your Pluto TV. Make sure you have the 3.6.8 version, which is the latest version. If you have the different version just go to this link, and then press the update button. 6.0 is the latest version for Android TV.
To update Pluto TV on Roku device, follow this step:
- From the Roku Home screen, choose Settings.
- Choose System.
- Find and select System update menu.
- Select the Check Now button to run a system check.
- You will see the Roku update Pluto TV channel.
To ensure that you have the 5.2 Apple TV / tvOS 12.0 – the latest version(s) of the app
- From the Home screen, choose App Store.
- Choose Purchased.
- Find and select the Pluto TV app to update.
- Select the Install icon and Pluto TV will download to your Apple device.
- Once the update is complete, you can re-open the updated app version from the update screen.
Samsung Smart TV
When you set Pluto TV apps to auto-update, you never have to worry about updating them manually. Follow this step to set auto-update your Pluto TV on Samsung Smart TV.
- Navigate to Apps
- select Settings on the top right.
- Next, navigate to Auto Update.
- Make sure it is selected to automatically update all of your apps whenever updates are available.
Sony Smart TV
Currently, there is no specific app that can be updated from the App updates in the Help screen. To display the App updates screen, follow the steps below:
- Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME button
- In the Settings category, select Help
- Under the Top support solutions category, select App updates.
To avoid any problems using Pluto TV app, you have to update to the latest version. There is no charge or payments on the update. So you don’t have to worry about the update cost. If you don’t have Pluto TV App yet, just go to download page to get Pluto TV app. And make sure you have activated Pluto TV account to get more experience using Pluto TV app, absolutely FREE.